O'Reilly Leaks Geeks' Info
Call it a case of "do what we say, not what we do." Hardcore geek publishing house O'Reilly & Associates recently exposed their database of approximately 100,000 online users to outsiders, courtesy of a Web coding slip-up that their techie customer base might scoff at.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders