Network Appliance Skids
Network Appliance (NTAP ) shares skidded after the data storage company posted fourth quarter EPS of $0.04 (pro forma), vs. $0.02 a year ago, as lower total operating costs offset 9.2% revenue decline. S&P keeps hold, while Robertson Stephens says it remains cautious on the shares.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas