Managing Illness by Phone and E-Mail
U.S. medical costs continue to spiral out of control -- they're projected to climb 13% this year. Desperate to slow the increases, some health-care providers are starting to focus on a simple idea: Helping patients with chronic diseases to better manage their own care.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries