Spicey Talk from the Sage of Omaha
Warren E. Buffett may no longer have a stake in Walt Disney, but he didn't lose his magic touch when he sold his shares in the Magic Kingdom. He's probably the only CEO in the world who could attract 14,000 shareholders to an annual meeting in out-of-the-way Omaha, Neb., where Berkshire Hathaway (BRK.A ) makes its headquarters.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders