S&P Lowers Rating on Vivendi Universal
On May 6, Standard & Poor's lowered its short-term corporate credit and commercial paper ratings on French media and telecommunications group Vivendi Universal S.A. to A3 from A2, reflecting concerns about the evolution of VU's credit measures. At the same time, the outlook was revised to negative from stable.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy