The Lines Are Busy at B-Schools
The boom, the bust -- the B-school application? As the telecommunications industry continues to shake out, the shock waves are beginning to hit B-school admissions offices. Even with the down economy having boosted applications from practically every industry by record numbers, admissions directors from Los Angeles to Lausanne in Switzerland are reporting a relative bulge in those submitted by downsized, defecting, or opportunistic former telecom employees.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day