Casio Cassiopeia E-200
WHAT'S HOT: The tri-toned metallic Cassiopeia E-200 Pocket PC offers striking looks and both CompactFlash and Secure Digital slots (which can be locked to prevent cards from popping out by accident). The E-200's screen is bright and easy to use in all lighting conditions (though it's a bit darker than earlier Cassiopeias), and you can swap out the rechargeable battery for a spare one (which costs $45); a backup battery will preserve your data if the main battery runs out. A jog dial on the side permits one-handed use.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Stocks Slide From Records as Anxiety Bubbles Up: Markets Wrap
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States