Treasuries Finish Higher
Treasuries closed a fairly nervous session little changed, with action mostly corrective. Another batch of weak headline data, early erosion in equities, a decent bond buy back, and news of an explosion in New York City kept Treasuries well bid into the afternoon until the market ran out of steam as stocks recovered. See fundamental focus.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Stocks Slide From Records as Anxiety Bubbles Up: Markets Wrap
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States