Can Bush Keep His Halo?
For a President who was elected with a minority of the popular vote, George Bush has made an impressive showing. His approval ratings have ranged as high as 90%, thanks to his ability to appeal to segments of the public who didn't support him initially -- and to the unifying effect of September 11. This is all the more remarkable considering the weakened state of the U.S. economy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day