Look to the Bottom Line
The secret to successful investing in smaller stocks is to concentrate on companies that are profitable, according to James Oberweis, president of Oberweis Securities, which manages funds in the micro-, small-, and mid-cap areas. Selecting companies that are already profitable was one of the secrets of the Oberweis funds' success in emerging relatively unscathed from the market's declines, he says.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Why Are Critics Calling the $450 Million Painting Fake?