S&P Lowers WorldCom Ratings
On Apr. 22, Standard & Poor's cut its long-term credit ratings on WorldCom Inc. to BBB, two notches above investment grade, and kept the ratings on CreditWatch with negative implications. In addition, the short-term ratings were lowered and removed from CreditWatch.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster