Treasuries End Mostly Flat
Thursday's chaos sucked all the volatility out Friday's session, with Treasuries limping home to round out the week amid lower volatility. Unwinding of curve steepeners played a roll, easing some pressure on the back-end.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis