A Potent Combo vs. Hepatitis C
A experimental drug made by Roche (RHHBY ) combined with an antiviral medication has proven to be the most effective treatment so far for hepatitis C, according to researchers at Rush-Presbyterian-St. Luke's Medical Center in Chicago. This combination therapy could cut treatment time in half, to 24 weeks from the usual 48, for many patients, the researchers say.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day