Repaying the Loan Isn't Enough
Half of corporate finance officers, from companies both large and small, say they are "required" or "strongly encouraged" to use their banks' other services--checking, savings, and investment accounts--if they want a loan for less than a year, according to a recent survey by the Association of Financial Professionals (AFP).
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster