GE Reportedly Will Cut 7,000 Jobs
General Electric (GE ) is reportedly to reduce headcount by 7,000 in 2002. Earlier, Olstein Financial Alert Funds' Robert Olstein says GE will stumble before the year is out, and shares should be valued around $25, according to press reports.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay