Canada Shares End with Gains
Canada's benchmark TSE 300 traded in a choppy manner Monday as a bounce in oil helped offset negative pressures from the 97-point decline in the Dow Jones Industrial Average. The Nasdaq closed virtually flat and this was a support for the Industrial Products sector. The TSE added 30.32 points to 7,761.30.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas