Greenspan and Earnings to Take Center Stage
Stocks ended modestly higher Friday, as investors picked up some beaten-down stocks such as IBM (IBM ). The government said its probe of IBM, a Dow component, closed without action. But the buying mood was restrained by the latest report of violence in the Middle East, along with some uninspiring economic reports.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing