Canada Shares Close Higher
Canada's benchmark TSE 300 spent the day in positive territory and closed up 42.3 points to 7,731.00 Industrials finally enjoyed a positive day, and led 11 of the 14 subindices higher. A continued sell off in the oil sector was a drag. On the week, the TSE 300 is down a net 51 points (0.7%). Standard & Poor's Marketscope says there's a risk for another negative week.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis