Canada Shares End with Losses
Canada's benchmark TSE 300 opened up but quickly reversed and closed down 25.5 points to 7,722.1o. Oils and golds corrected lower, a weight. Hefty losses in the Nasdaq also hurt.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing