Ameritrade Holding to Acquire Datek Online
Brokerage Ameritrade Holding (AMTD ) agrees to purchase Datek Online Holdings in a deal valued at almost $1.29 billion in stock. Ameritrade plans to issue 216 million shares to pay for Datek. The group of private-equity firms that owns Datek would get a 50% stake in the new company. (4/8)
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States