Unemployment Rate Rises to 5.7%
Payroll employment rose 58,000 in March, slightly better than the consensus estimate of 48,000 and the first increase in jobs in seven months. However, the unemployment rate rose to 5.7% from 5.5% in February, a notch higher than the consensus estimate of an increase to 5.6%.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks