Energy Futures Mixed
3:10 pm EST: April crude oil futures rose 2 cents to $24.90 following report Russia officially extended its crude oil export curbs through Q2... Prime Minister Mikhail Kasyanov said export levels may be raised if there is "genuine stability on the market"... meanwhile, Venezuelan troops moved into Barquisimeto on after supporters and opponents of president Hugo Chavez began throwing rocks at each other... Gasoline eased 1.24 cents to 81.92 cents despite lower inventories in DOE, API.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks