Treasuries End Mostly Higher
Bond trading was not entirely written off as expected Monday, the day before the FOMC decision. Modest short-covering and curve flattening continued to be the path of least resistance and the preferred road to riches after the fact of the policy meeting. Prices steadily ground higher from their capitulative dive last week, with the June bond constructively closing up 17/32 at 99-4/32 compared to Friday lows of 97-06.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances