Stocks End Mixed Ahead of Fed Meeting
Stocks finished mixed Monday, with the Nasdaq inching higher and blue chips drifting lower as investors took profits ahead of Tuesday's Federal Reserve meeting. Many market watchers expect the Federal Open Market Committee (FOMC) -- the policy-setting arm of the Fed -- to abandon its easing bias regarding interest rates at Tuesday's meeting.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Stocks Slide From Records as Anxiety Bubbles Up: Markets Wrap
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States