Tech's Best Hope: Pockets of Prosperity
Ask PeopleSoft Senior Vice-President Michael Gregoire about the technology industry's prospects in 2002, and he says it's looking like a year in the doldrums, with little real growth. "There's still a lot of caution and scrutiny going into capital expenditures," says Gregoire, who heads the business software company's 3,300-person consulting unit.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing