Morgan Stanley Cuts Semiconductor Equipment Stocks
Morgan Stanley downgraded a number of semiconductor equipment stocks Wednesday, including Axcelis Technologies (ACLS ), KLA-Tencor Corp. (KLAC ), Lam Research (LRCX ), LTX Corp. (LTXX ), Novellus Systems (NVLS ), Teradyne Inc. (TER ), and Varian Semiconductor Equipment Associates (VSEA ) to outperform from strong buy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Stocks Slide From Records as Anxiety Bubbles Up: Markets Wrap
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States