UBS Warburg Cuts Immunomedics to 'Hold'
Analyst Andrew Gitkin thinks regulatory obstacles may hinder product development for its lead product, LymphoCide
UBS Warburg downgraded Immunomedics (IMMU ) to hold from buy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
You might like:
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself