Canada Shares Inch Lower at Close
Canada's benchmark TSE 300 spent the day in negative territory, falling 42.10 points to 7,866.10. Only six subindices closed down (led by Industrials, as Nortel lost $0.55 cents). Golds lead the other eight subindices higher.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards