S&P Cuts Rating for Hughes Electronics
On Mar. 8, Standard & Poor's lowered its credit rating on Hughes Electronics Corp. to BB-, and kept the ratings on CreditWatch negative. In addition, a rating of BB was assigned to the El Segundo, Calif.-based company's $1.812 billion bank credit facilities. That rating was also placed on CreditWatch negative.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay