A Talk with McDonough's Admissions Director
Our guest on Feb. 20, 2002, was F. Robert Wheeler III, assistant dean and director of MBA admissions at the McDonough School of Business at Georgetown University (No. 26 on BW's 2000 Top B-Schools ranking). Prior to graduating from the McDonough School's MBA program in 1999, Bob, as he prefers to be called, was a corporate and securities attorney, most recently at Akin, Gump, Strauss, Hauer & Feld. He became acting director of admissions in May, 1999, and in August was named the permanent director. He was interviewed by BusinessWeek Online reporter Mica Schneider. Here's an edited version of their conversation:
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing