Canada Shares Fall to Profit Taking
Canada's benchmark TSE 300 did open on a strong note and it did edge above 8,000. However, profit taking has set in and the TSE 300 is, midday, flat at 7959. There was a pullback in Oils and Industrials, but the trend is clearly up. The TSE 300 fell 47.81 points to 7910.30.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans