Parting Thoughts from an LBO Hotshot
A decade ago, Dallas-based private equity outfit Hicks Muse Tate & Furst was barely a blip on the radar screen among the nation's top leveraged buyout firms. But thanks to blockbuster successes like AMFM, Berg Electronics, and Triton Energy, Hicks Muse has emerged as a formidable rival to the industry's top players, including Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co. (KKR) and Forstmann Little & Co.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks