A Painful Return to Lower Manhattan
In just a few weeks, workers at American Express, Deutsche Bank, and The Wall Street Journal plan to pack up and move out of their temporary, cheek-to-jowl outposts in such places as New Jersey, Soho, and Connecticut. They'll be returning to the offices they fled on September 11.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’