Few Good Words for Williams Communications
With a $5.2 billion debt load and mounting annual losses, Williams Communications Group (WCG ) has tried to stay on the bright side. In early February, it declared that it would work to restructure and deleverage its balance sheet. Bankruptcy wasn't an option, company execs declared.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing