Valuing the Long Term -- and Trust
It didn't take the Enron debacle to get Rick Drake, co-manager of ABN AMRO Chicago Capital Growth Fund (CHTIX ), to formulate his investing rules, especially when it comes to management credibility. Along with an insistence on honest company management when picking stocks, Drake has stuck with a focused portfolio of companies that have demonstrated steady revenue and earnings growth over the long term. This strategy, plus gains in some holdings such as Cardinal Health (CAH ), has recently shielded the fund from some of the market's sharper losses.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day