Prudential Cuts Lowe's to Hold
Prudential lowered its investment rating on Lowe's Cos. (LOW ) to hold from buy, saying the rate of change at the home improvement retailer appears to be moderating. The company on Monday posted fourth quarter earnings per share of $0.28 vs. $0.18. Analyst Wayne Hood says the company's fourth quarter was impressive, exceeding his consensus estimates. But while he believes the company's strong strong fundamentals remain intact, he says the rate of change appears to be mderating.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself