Critical Path: On the Comeback Trail
When William E. McGlashan Jr. was hired to help turn around Internet messaging company Critical Path (CPTH ) in April, 2001, the company's chances of survival looked slim at best. Shunned by Wall Street, the stock was trading at 24 cents and faced delisting by Nasdaq.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap