A Chat with Olin's Admissions Director
Our guest on Feb. 15, 2002, was Brad Pearson, director of admissions and financial aid at Washington University's Olin School of Business (No. 23 on BusinessWeek's Top 30 list). Prior to joining the Olin School in October, 2000, Pearson was associate director of admissions at the University of Chicago. He earned his MBA from Governor's State University in University Park, Ill., in 1993. Pearson was interviewed by BusinessWeek Online reporter Mica Schneider. Following are edited excerpts from their discussion:
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing