S&P Puts TRW Ratings on Negative CreditWatch
On Feb. 22, Standard & Poor's placed its BBB corporate credit rating on TRW Inc. on CreditWatch with negative implications following Northrop Grumman Corp.'s announcement that is offering to acquire Cleveland, Ohio-based TRW in an equity transaction valued at $47 per TRW share, or $11 billion (including $5 billion of assumed debt.) TRW has said that its board will study the proposal.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans