The Right Mix of (Yogurt) Cultures?
Gary Hirshberg is living the entrepreneur's dream -- with yogurt. The founder and CEO of Stonyfield Farm has built his company into the country's largest producer of organic yogurt, with $90 million in sales. He takes pride in contributing to environmental causes with his hard-earned wealth. And last year, he sold a big chunk of his business to a corporate behemoth to pay off shareholders in his private company.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's