No Ad Recession for Hispanic Marketers
Bravo Group Chairman Daisy Exposito-Ulla gestures toward her ad agency's nifty new digs -- still unpainted and cluttered with unpacked boxes -- at the edge of New York's trendy East Village. She's taking a break from her struggle to fill dozens of open staff positions, needed to handle an expanding workload. "What's wrong with this picture?" she wonders. "Is this real or a fantasy?"
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards