IBM Falls on Accounting Concerns
King Pharmaceutical (KG ) posted $0.31 vs. $0.24 Q4 EPS on a 44% revenue rise and remains comfortable with projected ranges for estimated net sales of Altace, as well as total revenue and EPS from operations for 2002.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing