Canada Shares Tumble
Canada's benchmark TSE 300 dropped 87.60 points to 7471.00. The Toronto stock market got hit from all sides; continued accounting concerns and the plunge in U.S. indexes. Also, hefty losses in the heavily weighted Financial sector and spot gold, which normally are a help in times like these, plunged US$4.60.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day