UBS Warburg Upgrades Halliburton to 'Buy'
Analyst James Stones says a bankruptcy court's temporary staying of 200,000 asbestos cases is a catalyst for an upgrade
UBS Warburg upgraded Halliburton (HAL ) to buy from hold.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
You might like:
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’