Toshiba Pushes CD Storage to 30GB
Toshiba has developed a new rewritable optical disc with a capacity of 30GB per-layer, per-side, and a companion read/write optical head that incorporates a blue laser, the company announced on Monday. These new developments will be publicly unveiled at the international Consumer Electronics Show, which begins in Las Vegas on January 8.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing