CIBC World Cuts Commscope to 'Buy'
Analyst James Jungjohann thinks the coaxial cable maker's fiber business will will weigh on earnings for the rest of 2002
CIBC World downgraded Commscope (CTV ) to buy from strong buy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
You might like:
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day