Tyco Shares Slide Further
Tyco International (TYC ) shares tumbled, continuing their sharp drop in the wake of concerns about the conglomerate's accounting practices. S&P downgraded its investment rating on the shares to hold from strong buy, saying the company's situation has grown too chaotic over the past month.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis