Canada Stocks End in the Red
Canada's benchmark TSE 300 fell under selling pressure as investors' fragile confidence in the markets stay shaken. Complex accounting reporting and the big question marks over the quality of earnings weighed heavily on confidence in the markets. The gold and precious minerals was the best performing sector, led by a rally in spot gold. Industrial products was the biggest loser as Canada's tech bellwether Nortel Networks fell.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’