Treasuries Soar on Wall Street Jitters
Treasuries shrugged off looming official supply and focused on the theatrics on Capital Hill over the burgeoning Enron/accounting scandal. For most of the session a "steady grind higher" was the word from the floor, with no outright flows much larger than 1,500 reported in the morning. There was one larger put buyer (+4,000) on Mar 10-year bonds, but this more than off-set by sellers of the same.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day