Canada Shares Follow Wall Street Lower
Canada's benchmark TSE 300 dropped 99.4 points to close at 7,591.10, as accounting concerns continued to weigh heavily on the market. Still, the TSE 300 is "outperforming" thanks to the US$3 pop in spot gold. However, 11 of the 14 subindices fell.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing